Quick Start Guide
These documents have been created to help you quickly get started using your Conveyorware Business Software.
REMEMBER: Conveyorware has many “Layers”. You can use as little or as much of the software as is appropriate for your business.
- Welcome – Before You Start…
Information to consider and record to assist in the proper creation of your Company in Conveyorware software.
- Navigation Reference Guide
Tips to help you move through the screens in Conveyorware.
- Recommended Hardware
Information to assist in hardware purchasing decisions.
- Printer Setup
Directions for initial setup of printers to receive Conveyorware reports and information.
Information regarding changing your software package to Conveyorware.
- Data Entry Sheets:
Each of the following documents contains information on the major data fields in these Conveyorware files to assist in the migration process or organizing your new company.
Company Setup Defaults
- Daily Printer Routine and Reports
Routine to insure receipt of reports and information from Conveyorware software.
- Administrator Guide – Admin ID Option 600
Directions for setting up your Company including the Financial Interface and USER ID management.
- Inventory Management – Option 300
Learn to create inventory records and input stock item information.
- Territories and Commissions – Option 150
Learn to manage sales territories and sales representatives.
- Customer Management – Option 200
Learn to create and display customer files including customer tax issues.
- Order Management – Option 400
Learn to create, change and display customer orders.
- Order Processing and Shipping – Option 400, 411
Learn to process and prepare orders for specific shipping methods.
(Also see IT Links)
- Order Flow Chart & Abbreviations – Option 401
Quick view of Orders not yet completed and their status.
- Point of Sale – Option 600
Learn how to use Conveyorware for cash drawer, retail sales management.
- Credit Memos – Option 450
Learn to credit a customer account for returned inventory items.
- Introduction to Accounting
Financial Definitions and Accounting Flow Chart through to Financial Statements.
- Accounts Receivable – Option 100
Learn to manage and apply payments from your customers.
- Accounts Payable – Vendor Management – Option 750*, 100, 101
Learn to create a Vendor file and enter and pay vendor invoices.
- Payment Processing and Aging – Option 750*, 100
Learn to create, print, reconcile and void checks.
- Accounts Payable Checklist
- General Ledger and Chart of Accounts– Option 750*, 200
Learn to work with the Chart of Accounts and General Ledger journal entries.
- Financial Reporting: Income Statement, Balance Sheet – Option 750*, 200, 201
Learn to view and print these important financial documents.
- Monthly Accounting Routine
- Reports: AR/AP/Day-end/ Inventory/Miscellaneous
*All Financial records are protected in Option 750. An additional password is required and user logins can be blocked from accessing these menu options. (See Section 6. Administrator Guide)